Covid Secure Protocols
Are you planning a visit to our showroom? We’re looking forward to welcoming everyone back, but please be aware of the measures we are taking to ensure the governments Covid-Secure Protocols are being observed.
As of Monday 18th May 2020 we will be reopening our showroom by APPOINTMENT ONLY. We have the largest showroom in the East Midlands that sells all 4 product streams under one roof, allowing us to maintain strict social distancing measures at all times.
We wish to inform our customers that we are taking the necessary steps to ensure the safety of everyone who visits our showroom including customers and staff. These include:
- Strictly limiting the number of visitors to our showroom at any one time.
- Sanitised the showroom completely before reopening to staff & customers.
- Reinforced stringent cleaning processes, ensuring surfaces are regularly sanitised through the day.
- Providing Hand Sanitiser, Gloves, and Masks for all staff and customers.
- Increasing the number of handwashing facilities throughout the showroom.
- Promoting regular handwashing throughout the day.
We ask that all of our customers observe our Covid-Secure Protocols when visiting the showroom and strict social distancing measures will be enforced to ensure the safety of all our customers and staff. These include:
- Make an appointment before visiting us. This allows us to restrict the number of people in the showroom at any one time and ensure social distancing is maintained at all times. You can make an appointment by calling us on 01509 231 310.
- Wash your hands when entering and exiting the showroom. Hand Sanitiser, Gloves and Face Masks will also be provided for those who require.
- Ensuring that the maximum group size will be 2. If you wish to be shown round the showroom or speak to a member of our team, we will only be able to show one person round at once, while maintaining social distancing at all times.
- No under 16’s where at all possible. This makes it easier to maintain social distancing and can allow more shoppers into the showroom at any one time.
- Be respectful of other customers and staff in the showroom at all times. Please ensure you are keeping a distance of at least 2 metres from anyone in the showroom (2 metre markers have been installed around the showroom as a guide).
Anyone who doesn’t wish to visit our showroom can still use our Remote Design Service. Simply send any room plans, wishlists, inspiration ideas, timescales and budgets into us at email@example.com. Contactless delivery is also still available. We look forward to seeing you soon!