Introducing the newest range to our product portfolio: ColeRoberts Home Offices.
Now, more than ever it’s important to create a space in your home where you can work productively, focus and feel comfortable. We can create bespoke, fitted furniture tailored to your individual needs and preferences. Whether you need practicality and convenience with lots of storage space or plenty of cupboards and shelves for organization, or wish to create a sanctuary with plenty of style and precision to make those special finishing touches to your home, we offer a range of styles to suit any requirement.
We only use high quality and long-lasting materials so we can transform your spare room or small space to give you a functional and stylish new space.
Browse some of the designs below to get some inspiration for your new ColeRoberts Home Office!
- Full address and contact details.
- Your time scales for the project, confirmation of planning permission (if necessary) and a rough idea of budget are always required.
- A dimensioned room plan – this can be a simple hand drawn one, but we do need to have the windows, doors, ceiling heights etc. shown, along with any other features that may hinder the placement of furniture.
- Information on your appliances; fridge, cooker etc. (existing or to be purchased).
- A wish list, ideas of colours, style of units and photos where possible will really help.